JOB TITLE: Payroll Clerk
REPORTS TO: Controller
EFFECTIVE DATE: 7/12/2019
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review of employee electronic time records
- Generation of attendance and tardy reports
- Coordinate with Human Resources and benefits for payroll changes
- Payroll Processing on ADP Payroll system
- Process, generate, and record divisional payroll reports
- Balance employee deductions, loans, garnishments, and insurance premiums
- Workman’s compensation audit
- Quarterly and Yearly payroll report review and reconciliation
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associate Degree in Business Administration or Finance is preferred
- Payroll experience preferred
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Strong organizational, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of analytical and problem solving ability
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Systems and software proficiency in ADP and Microsoft Office
- HIPAA compliance training, if incomplete can be provided.